- A little under 190 miles run.
- The Unirider is a hit with UltraBaby and we’ve done lots of running and video while using it – review to follow this month.
- I dropped 2.5kg in weight through nothing but eating less and exercising more.
- I wrote several new blog posts and finally wrote up what happened during the Hillsborough to Anfield Run and the surrounding breakdown in relationship between my father and I from my perspective (you can read that here).
- I convinced the GingaNinja that she should sign up to a triathlon, now seems we are both do one this summer!
- I entered the UTBCN (Barcelona Ultra) in March
- I bought an activity tracker (Jawbone Up Move) which is surprisingly fun and grew a beautiful beard to make me go faster (ultrabeard)
- I was ill for over a week and my commutes were heavily disrupted for a week or so by a train derailment in South East London causing untold misery and delay to my running.
- The LDWA wouldn’t let me race the Winter Tanners after saying my payment had not gone through. I concluded that seeing as they couldn’t help I probably won’t be joining them for any of their other jaunts.
- No racing in January for the first time since I deferred Country to Capital in 2014.
So it’s been a good start to the year on the whole ( even though the world and the UK have turned to turd) and hopefully February will continue this trend with lots of miles and my first race of 2017 – the Vigo Valentines ‘Tough Love’ Run (click here for more details).
So the question is how’s your training going?